Senior PPC Manager
Sintra, Lisboa, Portugal€ 25.000 - € 35.000 por anoMarketing
Descrição da vaga
SCALLENT seeks a highly motivated Senior PPC Manager to join our Client's Marketing department in Sintra. As a Senior PPC Manager, you will manage and optimize our pay-per-click campaigns to drive traffic and revenue growth.
You will work closely with our marketing team to develop and execute PPC strategies that align with our business goals. You will also analyze campaign performance and make data-driven decisions to improve ROI.
- Develop and execute PPC strategies to drive traffic and revenue growth
- Manage and optimize pay-per-click campaigns across multiple platforms
- Analyze campaign performance and make data-driven decisions to improve ROI
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align PPC strategies with business goals
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in PPC management with a proven track record of driving results. You should be highly analytical, with the ability to interpret complex data and make strategic decisions. Excellent communication and collaboration skills are also essential.
If you are a results-driven PPC professional looking for a challenging role in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Requisitos da vaga
As a Senior PPC Manager, you will be responsible for managing and executing paid search campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in PPC management
- Expertise in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Tik Tok Ads, Programmatic and other major PPC platforms
- Ability to develop and implement PPC strategies that align with business goals
- Experience with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data to make informed decisions
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you do not meet the above requirements, we appreciate your interest in the position, but we kindly ask that you do not apply at this time. We encourage you to check our website for other job opportunities that may be a better fit for your skills and experience.